NEW THEME FOR 2018: MAKING A DIFFERENCE
(Either a Kid or a teacher Making a Difference)
(Click here to read a sample – The story that inspired me to select this theme for 2018)
WE’LL ALSO BE UPDATING OUR OTHER TALES2INSPIRE BOOKS WITH SOME NEW STORIES.
DEADLING DATE: EXTENDED TO JUNE 30TH, 2018
Whether you are a new Tales2Inspire® author or joining our family for the first time, we invite you to share your stories. We are always looking for new talent. If you have an inspiring story you want to submit, we encourage you to first download our FREE Tales2Inspire sampler, below. Not only is it a treat to read these stories, but it will give you a great idea of the type inspiring stories we like to publish.
SCROLL DOWN TOWARD BOTTOM OF SCREEN FOR CONTEST GUIDELINES.
Whether you are new to Tales2Inspire or have been with us before, a quick review of our Contest Guidelines will help you succeed. Then follow the How to Submit page for step-by-step easy submission instructions.
* For guidelines on writing a winning story, CLICK HERE.
* To learn how to submit a story, CLICK HERE.
* To learn about winner rewards – What’s In it For You – CLICK HERE.
* To learn how stories are judged and how authors become part of that process, CLICK HERE.
* For post-judging editing support, CLICK HERE.
Cami Ann Hofstadter. Ph.D. – Miami, Fl.
Lois was always there to prod and encourage me. Lovingly, I came to look at her as the commander of a writers’ boot camp, who wants to draw the best out of her writers. This is one “draft” everyone should sign up for.
Tales2Inspire is unique in that all those entering a ‘tale’ for consideration have the opportunity to grow as authors. While there are winners in the entries, there are no losers, for Lois provides every author with the opportunity to see our work through other authors’ eyes. By inspiring us toward writing mastery, she helps us inspire others.
* To learn about our creative marketing solutions, CLICK HERE.
* To learn about our editing support services, CLICK HERE.