HOW TO WRITE A REVIEW FOR ANY TALES2INSPIRE® BOOK
QUICK ‘N EASY, (yet perfectly legitimate) WAYS TO WRITE A REVIEW
FOR ANY TALES2INSPIRE® BOOK
START BY GOING TO THE CONTENTS PAGES AT THE FRONT OF ANY TALES2INSPIRE® BOOK.
Read the descripitions under the chapter headings and select several of those stories that sound particularly appealing to you. Read them first. (If in a time crunch, you can base your review on those several stories, and return to the others later.)
Begin by writing a heading for your review – your overall opinion in 10 words or less. (Use strong words as your title is what other readers will see first, and sometimes the only part they read, so make it pop!)
How many stars do you give the book? (1 is the lowest score, 5 is the highest. A 5-star rating means that you really liked the book, 4 stars means it was very good, 3 stars, just okay, etc. ).
Now answer a few (or all) of these questions about this book to help you create your review.
- What did you like most about this book?
- What stories were your favorites and why? Tell what you especially liked about each of them.)
- Do you think the gemstone selected as the symbol for this book is a good match for its stories? Why or why not?
- Did any of these stories really inspire you or make you think of something you would like to do differently in your own life?
- To whom would you particularly recommend this book? (Men, women, teenagers, young adults, millennials, senior citizens) and why?
- Did you think the photos included with each of these stories increased your reading pleasure? If so, why?
- Look over the Book Club Discussion Question included in the back pages of every Tales2Inspire book for questions about specific stories.
- Voila, you are now ready to post your review. Click on the matching book link below for the title you are reviewing. ______________________________________________________
To post your review for the Emerald Collection, go to: http://ow.ly/wHpi30mMFYP
To post your review for the Sapphire Collection, go to: http://ow.ly/KNWb30mMG0a
To post your review for the Topaz Collection, go to: http://ow.ly/MUqt30mMG4Q
To post your review for the Ruby Collection, go to: http://ow.ly/OwWT30mMG2y
To post your review for the Crystal Collection, go to: http://ow.ly/NeEG30mMG7p
To post your review for the Garnet Collection, go to: http://ow.ly/TCXN30mMGa8
To post your review for the Pearl Collection, go to: https://tinyurl.com/yyk4aauu
To post your review for the Opall Collection, go to: http://tiny.cc/9i5vkz
To post your review for the Diamond Collection – Series I, go to: http://tiny.cc/bab86y
To post your review for the Diamond Collection – Series II, go to: http://tiny.cc/9jb86y
To post your review for the Diamond Collection – Series III, go to: http://tiny.cc/5l5vkz
To post your review for Contest Winning Stories for Teens & Tweens, go to: http://tiny.cc/40d86y
Click on the ( ) customer reviews appearing to the right of the stars.
Scroll down the page until you see
Copy and paste your review into the review box.
How to end your review:
You are welcome to promote yourself by adding your full name and credentials at the end of your review. (For example, I usually add Lois W. Stern, Creator of Tales2Inspire at the end of my reviews. )
Examples of how other authors have helped promote themselves at the end of their T2I reviews:
Glenn Poveromo, motivational teacher and author of Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, and 4 other titles;
Dr. Bernie Siegel, physician, healer and author of Love, Medicine and Miracles and 12 other titles)
If you prefer to remain anonymous, you can use just your first name or your initials, but full names appear more credible.
Avoid cutsy nicknames as readers take those reviews less seriously.
Before you hit the Submit button, read over your entire review one more time to correct any possible errors.