Write a heading for your review – your overall opinion in 10 words or less. (HINT: Use strong words for your title is what other readers will see first, and sometimes the only part they read, so make it pop!)
How many stars do you give the book? (1 is the lowest score, 5 is the highest. A 5-star rating means that you really liked the book, 4 stars means it was very good, 3 stars, just okay, etc. ).
Now answer a few (or all) of these questions about this title to help you create your review.
- What did you like most about this book?
- What stories were your favorites? (Look through the contents page to pick a few stories that particularly appeal to you. Give the titles of just a few of your favorites and tell why you especially liked each of them.)
- Do you think the gemstone selected as the symbol for this book is a good match for its stories? Why or why not?
- Did any of these stories really inspire you or make you think of something you would like to do differently in your own life?
- To whom would you particularly recommend this book? (Men, women, teenagers, young adults, millennials, senior citizens) and why?
CLICK ON THE TITLE BELOW FOR THE TALES2INSPIRE BOOK YOU ARE ABOUT TO REVIEW:
LOOK to the RIGHT of the STARS for the WORDS: “( ) customer reviews”.
Scroll down the page until you see words: WRITE A CUSTOMER REVIEW.
Now simply copy and paste the answers you wrote to the above questions.
End with a signature to help promote yourself by adding your full name and credentials. (For example, I always end my reviews with the words: Lois W. Stern, Creator of Tales2Inspire
Finally, read over your review to correct any errors before you hit Submit.