Created by a former teacher motivated to help other aspiring authors on their individual paths to discovery, Tales2Inspire® fulfills its promises and much, much more.
TALES2INSPIRE® 2020 CONTEST Grab this Opportunity to be Published in a New Tales2Inspire® Collection
THEME FOR 2020:
STORIES OF SAYING GOODBYE
Be creative. Think in terms of:
Turning a Corner, Saying goodbye to a habitual path or life direction, Saying goodbye to a beloved person, a failed relationship . . .
SUBMIT YOUR STORY
Enter your story into the next Tales2Inspire contest. NO ENTRANCE FEES, this is an ‘Authors Helping Authors’ project.
See all details below.
FREE TO ENTER
Whether you are new to Tales2Inspire or have been with us before, a quick review of our Contest Guidelines will help you succeed. Then follow the How to Submit page for step-by-step easy submission instructions.
* For guidelines on writing a winning story, CLICK HERE.
* To learn how to submit a story, CLICK HERE.
* To learn about winner rewards – What’s In it For You – CLICK HERE.
* To learn how stories are judged and how authors become part of that process, CLICK HERE.
* For post-judging editing support, CLICK HERE.
We encourage Tales2Inspire newcomers to first download our FREE Tales2Inspire sampler. Not only is it a treat to read these inspiring stories, but it will give you a great idea of the type stories we like to publish.
Cami Ann Hofstadter. Ph.D. – Miami, Fl.
Lois was always there to prod and encourage me. Lovingly, I came to look at her as the commander of a writers’ boot camp, who wants to draw the best out of her writers. This is one “draft” everyone should sign up for.
Tales2Inspire is unique in that all those entering a ‘tale’ for consideration have the opportunity to grow as authors. While there are winners in the entries, there are no losers, for Lois provides every author with the opportunity to see our work through other authors’ eyes. By inspiring us toward writing mastery, she helps us inspire others.
* To learn about our creative marketing solutions, CLICK HERE.
* To learn about our editing support services, CLICK HERE.